So last night we had our first OFFICIAL family dinner. The girls ate what we ate and they did so well! I made bbq baked chicken, mashed potatoes, macaroni, and corn. They ate everything but the corn and bbq sauce!!! They seemed to really enjoy it.
We have been moving slow with the table foods. I wanted to make sure that I didn't ruin the good luck we have been having with the girls and their eating. They eat everything! They love all their fruits and veggies, even all the dinner/meats. I don't want them eating fast food and junk and not want the good stuff anymore. Plus, they are just now getting teeth so it was hard for them to mash some things.
It was really nice for all of us to have the same thing for dinner and it be a pleasant experience! It doesn't seem like we should be at this point already but I guess we are! Hope you all had a great weekend!
Communication has started
10 years ago


Just curious, for further refrences since Mason is getting older..but do you just put the food on their highchair tray and let them eat with their fingers or are they using a spoon/fork?
ReplyDeleteOh and congrats by the way! they are growing and learning so quickly! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful! My boys are not big meat eaters and no matter what I try, they won't seem to eat it. At least they love their veggies!
ReplyDeleteMorgan- they are just using their fingers and I still feed them some stuff with a spoon but they haven't used one on their own yet. They really don't seem interested in using utensils theirself. I don't know when kids usually starting using them?????
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the girls eating on their own! Family dinners are the best!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lauren! Im so proud of the girls and I can't believe they will be one next month!!
ReplyDelete