1 year pic ~ Haylie in pink ~ Hannah in white
They love to play with their shoes!
There's two to wash There's two to dry, There's two who argue There's two who cry. One's in the mud Having a ball The other holds a crayon Another marked wall. Some days seem endless My patience grows thin. Why was I chosen To be a Mother of Twins? The answer comes clear At the end of each day, As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say. There's two to kiss There's two to hug. And best of all There's two to love.
Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful! They are going to be real heart breakers!
ReplyDeleteLauren, seeing these pics almost made me cry. They are so beautiful but they are growing tooo fast!! :( My wiwwlw Haylie and Hannah aren't so wiwwle no more!! :( LOL! I see their faces changing and looking "older" too! You have two beautiful girls and you have done so good momma! :) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics. Their so cute:)
ReplyDeleteWhat little cutie patoots! I can't believe how big they're getting :-\
ReplyDeleteLiz
luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you I miss your blogging... Hope you are all well...
ReplyDelete