We only have 3 days before our wedding!!!! I am so excited!
Now the cute stuff!!! Our dog's name is MJ but we call her BooBoo. I don't even know how that got started but oh well! The girls call every dog they see BooBoo. We have been trying to teach them that not all dogs are BooBoo, that's just our doggie's name. So when we see other dogs and they call them BooBoo, we correct them and tell them it's a doggie.
This morning when I dropped the girls off at my mom's house, Hannah sees my moms dog and said "Mommy, there's a doggie!!" It was as plain as a toddler could make it! It totally made my day and has had me smiling non-stop! I am so proud of her! I never expected a full sentence like that from her. I guess they are gearing up for the language explosion!
What cute things has your kid/kids done recently that you didn't see coming?
Communication has started
10 years ago


Congrats girl!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Have a fantastic time!
ReplyDeleteThe boys are so into the alphabet and numbers right now. It's actually starting to drive me a little crazy. But, they are learning new things by the minute and for that I am happy. Sounds like the girls are doing great in the talking department. Keep up the great work, Mommy!
Awwww my little neices are growing up too fast! :( I am so proud of them! I bet that sentence melted your heart! I can't wait until Mason can say "mommy i love you"!!
ReplyDeleteI'm coming to KY to kick your KY ass if you don't post pics from your wedding/weekend!! :)
ReplyDeleteOk Morgan! I'll try to NOT be like you and I'll remember my camera!!! I don't recall any of your wedding pics slacker LOL
ReplyDeleteI just knew you would turn the tables on me! LOL! Have fun this weekend! Love ya!
ReplyDelete