Here are just a couple shots of our rings! Still waiting to receive the hard copies of our wedding pics.....
Communication has started
10 years ago
There's two to wash There's two to dry, There's two who argue There's two who cry. One's in the mud Having a ball The other holds a crayon Another marked wall. Some days seem endless My patience grows thin. Why was I chosen To be a Mother of Twins? The answer comes clear At the end of each day, As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say. There's two to kiss There's two to hug. And best of all There's two to love.
Very nice! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteSo what is this, you get married and stop blogging?? Sooo not cool. :)
ReplyDeleteYour rings are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting married!
I don't know if you remember me, but I knew you when you were trying to get pregnant on WebMD. ciera1113
Anyway, I was looking at my old blog entries and found you! Feel free to check out my 2 boys! stewartandciera.blogspot.com and to check out my site about my husband's illness! sendstewarttomayoclinic.blogspot.com