Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

New Opportunity

So Lance got a new job offer and will be starting on Monday! It is more money and more hours, though not bad hours at all. So we will have some extra cash flow. This is going to help us tremendously in the financial department.

I am so thankful that he has been given this opportunity. Not only will it help us to keep everything on track, we will be able to start saving money again. Something we haven't been able to do for a while. Once we can get a nice little emergency savings put away, it will be time to open a new savings account. The new savings account is going to be the baby fund!

I am thinking that we will probably wait 1 more year before ttc again. I would like for the girls to be at aleast CLOSE to coming out of diapers before we add to our family.

I am so excited that we are actually on a path where we can see a timeline for adding another baby or babies! I am hoping for the latter! I have had baby fever for a couple months but we are just not financially able to support another child. Now, there is hope! Even though it will still be a little while, I know that we are steadily working towards our goal of being able to afford another!

I am so excited just thinking about it! Everyone around us thinks we are insane for even wanting more after having twins but the girls are amazing! I think most people only hear horror stories from parents of multiples but I think it's the greatest gift ever and I am so honored to be their mommy! I can only hope that we are lucky enough to have another set of twins....maybe boys this time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, I am so happy for you. It is always great to know where you are headed and now having the means to go for it is even better.

    I know what you mean about baby fever. I have also had it for a while and would not be disappointed to have twins again. I agree with you that they are such a gift and a set of girls... would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I know they say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does make things easier!

    I really hope for you that you will be able to add to your family soon... you sure do make some cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my gosh that is so fantastic!! I'm so happy for you guys :-D I don't think you're crazy for wanting more children. What I think is crazy is when people already have a young child & then end up getting pregnant with twins. I don't think I'd be able to do that LoL But you're set because that's all you know :-) Love the pic of Hannah in the former post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job opportunity for Lance! I can't wait to see what your future holds! :)

    ReplyDelete