The girls loved their cake and were so well behaved even though it was getting close to bed time. They got all kinds of warm winter clothes and plenty of new fun toys! Here are some pics of the girls playing around the house and a couple shots from their party! I will post more party pics soon!!!
Haylie is still working on it!
It's cake time!!!
Haylie was LOVING her cake!
And so was Miss Banana!!!








Great pictures! I LOVE the baby cake pictures!! Your girls are beautiful and I must say that they don't look like babies anymore!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I wish I could eat cake like that and get away with it.
ReplyDeleteAdorable cake pics:) Such big girls!!!! I can't believe they are 1!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm glad it turned out good!! They are so cute eating their cakes!! Can't wait for more pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that a tattoo of on your foot? Did it hurt?
Morgan, it's a cursive L and yes it hurt like hell!! I have 5 tattoos and this one was tied for the worst pain! I actually had to have the guy stop so I could throw up. It was crazy
ReplyDelete