The girls had their 15m check up yesterday. They did pretty well, I guess. They absolutely hate the paper on the table so they freak the instant they touch it. They had to get 2 shots each but our nurse was very gentle! After some hugs, kisses, and a couple vanilla wafers everyone was all smiles! The girls are still growing right on track! Here are their stats:
Haylie
21lb 11oz
30 1/2 inches
Hannah
20lb 5oz
30 1/2 inches
The doctor said they are doing wonderful and he is impressed with their growth. Most twins do not catch up to singletons until age 5, according to my pedi, but the girls are already caught up!! They are both in the 50th percentile. I'm so proud of them!!
Communication has started
10 years ago


Congrats on the good 15 month check-up! My boys have been caught up for a while too. I guess that's what happens when you were meant to carry twins!
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad the girls are growing up to be so big & strong :-D Delilah's next appointment is next month- I shudder at the thought :-\
ReplyDelete