Communication has started
10 years ago
There's two to wash There's two to dry, There's two who argue There's two who cry. One's in the mud Having a ball The other holds a crayon Another marked wall. Some days seem endless My patience grows thin. Why was I chosen To be a Mother of Twins? The answer comes clear At the end of each day, As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say. There's two to kiss There's two to hug. And best of all There's two to love.
Hey goofy, its prob from you silly! LOL Or atleast I've always thought when I access my blog from a comp. the city where I accessed it shows up on the traffic feed.
ReplyDeleteIDK, so far mine has always said Frankfort, KY. Who knows lol. If it is me, everyone can have a little giggle at my expense =)
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing??
You may have a stalker..::GASP:: LOL!
ReplyDeleteIf someone is stalking ME......I really feel sorry for them for having no life. I could definitely find someone more "stalk-worthy" lol
ReplyDeleteHow do you check out the live feed or whatever you are talking about?
ReplyDeleteRoni, on the bottom of my Traffic Feed it says click to get FEEDJIT. It will then instruct you on what to do to get it on your blog! HTH
ReplyDelete