Stole this from Morgan's blog..... ;)
A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: The FUCKING dishes....OMG
D - Dad's Name: Rick
E - Essential start your day item: A sausage biscuit and coke
F - Favorite food: Almost anything southern and fried
G - Gold or Silver: Silver, white gold
H - Height: 5' 1"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute in school and piano
J - Job title: Executive Assistant
K - Kid(s): My girls, Haylie and Hannah!
L - Living arrangements: DF and I bought us a house right before the girls got here
M - Moms name : Donita
N - Nicknames: Lauren-o (started by my cousins daughter)
O - Overnight hospital stay: Just the 2 times I went into labor with the girls
P - Pet Peeve: Dumb ass non-drivers
Q - Quotes you like: "How did I lower your self-esteem? It's an esteem of your mother fuckin self!" -Katt Williams
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 half brothers; 2 step-sisters
T - Time you wake up: 6:45am
U - Undying love for: My girls, my family
V - Vegetable you dislike: ALL OF THEM except potatos and mac & cheese LOL
W - Ways you run late: Uncooperative babies in the morning (but that's VERY rare)
X- X-rays you've had: Too many to name
Y - Yummy food you make: Baked Spaghetti is my specialty
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
Communication has started
10 years ago


I LOVE Katt Williams, me and Kevin trip out on him. Pimpin Pimpin Pimpin!! LOL!
ReplyDelete