Communication has started
10 years ago
There's two to wash There's two to dry, There's two who argue There's two who cry. One's in the mud Having a ball The other holds a crayon Another marked wall. Some days seem endless My patience grows thin. Why was I chosen To be a Mother of Twins? The answer comes clear At the end of each day, As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say. There's two to kiss There's two to hug. And best of all There's two to love.
Sadly the time just seems to speed up and not slow down. Take advantage because before you know it you'll be planning their first birthday party!
ReplyDeleteAw Lauren this post and the last post is so adorable! You can definitly see how the girls have changed and grown! They are so beautiful!! They are such big girls now, its amazing how time flies.
ReplyDelete