So I needed some new jeans.
I went to Elder-Beerman's and start browsing around. Calvin Klein jeans fit me the best (they tend to make the inseam a little shorter and I definitely need a short inseam) so I am looking throught the CK section. I pick like 4 pairs to try on, pick the ones I like best and get ready to go pay.
I look at the tag and they are originally$79.50 but marked down to $54.99. Sounds good to me. I get up to the counter, the clerk rings them up and my total is $29.80!!!!! Talk about a damn good sale!!! Yay for me! LOL
Communication has started
10 years ago


That's awesome! I wished that happened to me more often...
ReplyDeleteTake me shopping with you! LOL..I can never find good deals like that!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is freaking awesome! I need some jeans ASAP but can't find any that can fit me properly or at that price...Were going shopping together ASAP ;)
ReplyDelete