But mainly because 75% of the time when I go to check on them, this is what I see!! They love to snuggle with each other! It's so amazing watching them together!
The funny thing is, it's almost ALWAYS Haylie with her arm around Hannah. Maybe she is doing her big sister thing, who knows?!? Even though she is only about 30 seconds older!



Soo cute! :melt:
ReplyDeleteThat is so hard to believe for me because if I even breathe to hard in Quinlon's direction he wakes up, let alone touch him. Although, lately, he has cornered me in bed with cuddles, so maybe times are achanging!
They sleep pretty well but I guess they are used to the constant motion and touching since they were cramped up for so long together. Also, your prediction for me was pretty damn accurate!! You said twins with a connection to Nov. My EDD was 11-11-09 although they came in October. You have a gift!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! Cherish these moments... before you know it they'll be teenagers fighting over time in the bathroom!
ReplyDeleteAwww too cute!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE this pic! Tooo CUTE!!
ReplyDelete