So Mother's Day turned out perfect!!!
DF got the girls up so I could sleep in and fed them their breakfast. Then, he loaded them up and went and got us some breakfast!
We hung around the house all day enjoying the girls who were in an exceptionally good mood compared to how they have been lately during this teething phase. We cooked out for dinner and just had a great time!
Even though it was a simple day, it was the best 1st Mother's Day I could have imagined!
I am so lucky to have DF in my life! He is such a wonderful man and great father!! I just hope I can make his 1st Father's Day just as special!
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day too!!
Communication has started
10 years ago


I'm glad you had a great first mother's day! Kevin let me sleep in too and then went and got us a breakfast jack from Jack-in-the-box LOL! I'm glad we have such good men! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that your first Mother's Day turned out and there was no drama! It doesn't take much to make the day wonderful and I am sure you will be able to return the favor for Father's Day.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. I'm glad it turned out perfectly :-D And I'm glad the girls complied by being in a good mood :-D
ReplyDeleteIm so glad you had a great Mother's Day, You deserve it!! Im glad the girls were feeling great to share that day with their mommy :-)
ReplyDelete