Hannah
Birth:
18 1/4 inches
5lb 9oz
9 months:
28 inches long16lb 5.5oz
Haylie
Birth:
18 1/4 inches
5lb 6oz
9 months:
27.5 inches long17lb 4.5oz
They have pretty much kept the same trend since birth. Hannah is longer and Haylie weighs more but it's never been almost a whole pound difference. Oh well.....they are happy and healthy and that's what matters to me! Here is a recent pic of the girls just hangin out playing in the floor!
Hannah is on the left, Haylie on the right



That's great news! I am glad to hear that they are doing so well. By the way, that is an adorable picture! They are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love wellness check ups? I love hearing how well they are growing. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe girls are SO cute!! Yay for healthy babies!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a VERY cute pic, too!
Its great that they are always smiling!
ReplyDeleteThat's wondeful they're growing & doing so well. I just wanna pinch their cute lil cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteawwww I wish Cody was still that little, at 7 months he is about 18.5 lbs!
ReplyDeleteThe girls are adorable, its unbelievable how fast they are growing up!