Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update

Ok, so in my hazy state yesterday, I left out a few details you all needed. The girls are not hungry when they wake, we feed them about 30 min before bed and they have slept through the night before. They started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks old. At 6 months, they started waking again.

We do put them in their crib awake and they put their selves to sleep. We do have 2 cribs so they can be separated but I am hesitant to try that b/c they have to be touching before they will go to sleep.

I am going to put a CD player in their room and see if that will help. We also have a night time routine. After we get home after work it is playtime, dinner, baths, bed.

I am going to try to pick up a book I heard about called "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins" that was written by a pediatrician and see if there is something we are doing that is keeping them from sleeping well.

But I am MUCH better today. I left work at lunch and just spent some quiet time. That helped a whole lot. Thanks for all the tips and hopefully something will change soon! Sorry this post is all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I know that sometimes there are days when you feel like you are losing it. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete