Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quick Post

So I don't really have much to blog about. Nothing too exciting has gone on lately, I am such a boring blogger :(

We are going to my uncle's cook out tonight and a family reunion this weekend. Hopefully it will be a good time.

The girls are getting really good at walking while they are holding onto something, but they aren't quite ready to let go yet. They have both let go a couple times but grabbed right back. I am thinking it won't be long before I have 2 little girls running around my house!

I had a dream last night that they were walking around our table and Hannah just let go and walked across the living room. It was so vivid that I was a little bit confused when I woke up! Maybe it means she is getting close....who knows!

I will try to think of something interesting to blog about soon!

4 comments:

  1. You never did say what happened with the grocery store incident, did they finally agree or did you have to hire an attorney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girls! Standing and cruising already!! Zachary could be walking but he is too lazy and chicken. Nicolas wants to walk but he is still a little unsteady on his feet. I must say I am looking forward to not having to carry them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, they did agree to pay the bills, thankfully. I am so glad we did not have to get an attorney. I don't want that headache!

    Lisa, I am nervous about them being able to go where ever they want but it will be a nice break when I don't have to carry them. They are getting heavy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I cannot believe how quickly they are growing... and going! I think you're right- it won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete