The point of separating them was so we could let them CIO and maybe get some sleep. When they were sharing a crib, we always had to go check when someone cried because someone could be crawling on or lying on their sister and we would have to move her. With the separate cribs, they can cry and put their little selves back to sleep.
Well, about 20 minutes after they went to sleep there was a little cry but we didn't go in and it stopped! About 5 minutes later, another little cry, then it stopped. That was the last sound they made all night! They got a full nights sleep and so did we! I feel like a completely different person this morning after getting some real sleep! I feel so refreshhed and happy! That is something I haven't felt in so long. So hopefully that was all they needed and the full nights sleep will continue!
NOW.......pics from the lake!
On the little boat on our way to the houseboat
We made it to the houseboat! This is my dad
Daddy & Haylie
Uncle Jordan & Hannah
Uncle Jordan (L) & Uncle Justin (R)
Then me and the girls got some sun
Ahhhh naptime!
Daddy on the sea-doo
We actually saw this rich fucker land his PERSONAL helicopter on top of his houseboat! It was crazy!!
So the girls didn't get to play in the water :( but it was pretty rough and I didn't want them to be scared. We will try again next time we go! They did have a good time just being out there though. They love boat rides!












You guys look like you had a lot fun! Cute pics:)
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so cute in there carriers! Looks like you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteYay!! That's wonderful the girls did so well sleeping in their own cribs :-D It really is a lot harder on us moms than it is on the kiddos. I remember moving Delilah from our room in the pack n play to her crib- I thought it'd be so hard and really it wasn't. Well on me anyway LoL That was around the time change so she had trouble with that more than with the crib :-D
ReplyDeleteGreat pics- looks like loads of fun!
Congrats on getting them to sleep through the night. I found very early on that my boys slept better in their own beds. I just make sure that they can at least see one another and it is great!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had so much fun at the Lake. The pictures are great and you look fantastic, by the way...
Congrats on getting a full nights rest Lauren, How amazing you must feel! Im working on the same thing for XJ=)
ReplyDeleteThe pics are amazing and so cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time:)
ReplyDeleteThe pics turned out AWESOME Lauren! Your girls are so cute and you're one hot momma! Lance is cute too if you don't mind me saying! I don't feel bad because you said Kevin was hot lol!
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated on the sleeping arrangements!
Just so you know I removed your comment after I got your IP address so no one else would see it ;-) Thanks a bunch!
ReplyDelete