Communication has started
10 years ago
There's two to wash There's two to dry, There's two who argue There's two who cry. One's in the mud Having a ball The other holds a crayon Another marked wall. Some days seem endless My patience grows thin. Why was I chosen To be a Mother of Twins? The answer comes clear At the end of each day, As I tuck them in bed And to myself I say. There's two to kiss There's two to hug. And best of all There's two to love.
Oh you might mean me!?! My name is Tamara. A friend of mine recently found out she's expecting triplets, and so I was hoping to get some insight on what it's like to have multiples! Sorry for the intrusion!
ReplyDeleteIt's no intrusion at all. Everyone is welcome here!! Congrats to your friend!! I can't imagine having 3 babies....oh my!!! I hope she has a smooth pregnancy and healthy babies!!!
ReplyDelete